LOW MINIMUMS TO MILLIONS
CONTACT US FOR A FREE SAMPLE PACKET 800-331-4863
TAGS & LABELS
Dentec Safety Specialists (Lenexa, KS) introduces advancements to
the Comfort Air half masks, featuring a unique design which allows
the mask to sit lower on the nose, providing extended wear and
comfort. Features include:
• Extra large inhalation valves, which decrease breathing resistance
when inhaling, increasing comfort and productivity.
• A unique corrugated exhalation valve diaphragm, which allows hot
air to exit the mask more easily while decreasing heat build up inside
• A space plenum built into every cartridge and filter retainer, which
allows the wearer to use up the cartridge more completely (to the
outside edges) so that the cartridges last a lot longer. This also reduces filter loading and breathing resistance.
<< www.dentecsafety.com; 905-953-9946>>
Angle Grinder Series
Cleco Tools (Lexington, SC) announces the launch of its new 1660 and 2260 Angle
Grinder product series. Engineered to provide maximum material removal in
heavy-duty industrial applications, Cleco’s right angle grinders deliver optimal
power and efficiency while maintaining durability and user ergonomics. Key features of the new 1660 and 2260 angle grinders include:
• A streamlined angle head and all metal housing for ultimate ruggedness.
• Availability in powerful 1.6HP and 2.2HP motor options engineered for maximum
• Dual auxiliary handle positions, reversible throttle handle, and interchangeable
guards, allowing for versatility to fit any application.
• A “weight forward” motor architecture for improved ergonomics.
• A standard safety lock throttle lever, industrial governor and Compressed Air and
Gas Institute (CAGI) compliant guards to ensure grinders meet the highest safety
<< www.clecotools.com; 800-845-5629>>
Telescoping Light Mast
Industrial lighting specialists Larson Electronics (Kemp,
TX) have announced the release of a 20 foot telescoping light mast with 360 degree rotating capabilities and
electric winches for ease of operation. The LM-20-EW
is a fold over light mast that provides a safe and effective way for operators to quickly deploy lights, security
cameras, and other equipment to elevations of 20 feet.
• A removable mast head for storing mounted equipment when not in use.
• An easy fold over assembly for transportation purposes.
• Two electric winches for ease of operation.
<< www.larsonelectronics.com; 903-498-3363>>