CUSTOM TAGS & LABELS
Like you, we’re
Random Lake, WI
Armourx Inc. (Vaughan, ON,
Canada) safety eyewear combines fashion-forward and
unique designs for safety eyewear in the workplace. Each
frame is third-party tested to
ensure it meets or exceeds the
latest eye protection standards.
The Armourx Collection combines 21 safety frames that are
fashionable and protective, from
Wrap-Rx to Metro and Classic
to Basic. Each frame has permanent or detachable side shields,
with features like spring hinges, smaller fits, comfort bridges, and
availability in various colors.
<< www.armourxsafety.com; 877-938-2100>>
Steel-Tech Spray Paint
Rust-Oleum Industrial Brands (Vernon Hills, IL)
has added a spray paint to its High Performance
Steel-Tech product line. The new Steel-Tech
High Performance Spray Paint contains real 316L
stainless steel for ultimate protection of metal,
and the product’s color matches the Rust-Oleum
Steel-Tech Polyurethane gallon product for convenient touch-up. Other features include:
• The ability to be dry to the touch in only 20
• Protection against chipping, cracking, and peeling — delivering excellent coverage in only one
• The 15 oz. fill spray can be used on surfaces
that reach up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and
meets UDSA requirements for incidental food
• Useful on beams, structural steel, towers, equipment, tanks,
pipes, ducts, and more.
<< www.rustoleum.com; 877-385-8155>>
Venom Face Protection
The award-winning Venom Face Protection from Gateway Safety
(Cleveland, OH) includes several unique features to ensure comfort and increase employee compliance. The headgear unit,
available as a combination with or separate from the visor, has
an extra-soft cloth brow pad to help absorb moisture. Benefits
• A three-part adjustment system, which includes a rotating ratchet feature, allowing users to obtain the proper fit.
• A .060”-thick polycarbonate construction, contoured in shape
for both modern style and better facial coverage to block debris.
• Top quality for impact hazards. Venom has been independently
tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet ANSI
Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 standards.
• Visors available in clear, clear anti-fog, and gray, as well as 3.0
and 5.0 IR Filter shades.
<< www.gatewaysafety.com; 800.822.5347>>