Flex Head Ratchet
GearWrench®, a premier hand tool brand from Apex Tool Group (Sparks, MD), has announced the availability of the new 120XP™ Flex Head Ratchet. The new ratchet includes all the features of the standard 120XP Ratchet,
plus an adjustable flex head with six positions, giving the end user additional clearance and improved access. Features include:
• A longer reach handle than the standard 120XP, providing unprecedented access for hard to reach fasteners.
• A 60-tooth gear that alternately engages double-stacked pawls to produce 120 positions and three-degree swing arc.
• Availability in both full polish and
cushion grip in 1/4” and 3/8” drive sizes,
allowing for greater comfort and ease of
use for technicians.
• A low profile tear-drop shaped head
and flush-mounted on/off switch, which
also improves access in tight spaces.
>> www.gearwrench.com; 800-688-
Factory-Trained Sales Force
Online Educational Resources
S.D.[L.]™ SDS Label
Remove Push-Lock Fittings
According to Clean-Fit Products, a division of The Mill-Rose Company (Mentor,
OH), removing all types of push-lock
fittings is fast and easy with new Quick-Release Pliers. Features include:
• A cushion-grip handle with spring
action that facilitates a quick and secure
grip on copper, PEX, and CPVC tubing.
• An ideal design for hard-to-access
areas, meaning the Quick Release Pliers
works on all types of 3/8”, 1/2”, and 3/4”
push-lock fittings and eliminates the
need for hard-to-use, and often hard-to-find, plastic disconnect clips.
• A heavy-duty design to deliver years of