Personal De-Dusting Unit
JetBlack, the blower powered personnel de-dusting unit from
ACI (Windsor, ME), has been enhanced to be more compact yet
has a greater air output without any increase in energy consumption, says the company. The new JetBlack is the product of a
re-configuration of the previous model’s internals which results in
enhanced air flow to give 10 percent greater output ( 2.75 PSIG)
plus a reduction in overall size
that makes it less obtrusive
and easier to install within the
workplace. Features include:
• A high volume of air at low
pressure, meaning it can be
used even against exposed
skin — something that can be
fatal with compressed air.
• Economical operation, with
operating costs being 90 percent lower than typical compressed air systems.
• A standard hose length with
the wall mounted unit of
142cm (56in), and noise levels lower than 78db(A). A spare filter is included with each new
<< www.aircontrolindustries.com; 207-445-2518>>
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
(Florence, SC) introduces convenient carrying cases for two of its
most portable welding and cutting
machines, MiniArc 161LTS power
source for GTAW/Stick welding
and PowerCut 400 manual plasma
cutting system. These lightweight
systems are now more portable than
ever, making them ideal for transport on or offsite as the job demands. Weighing only
18 lbs, the MiniArc 161LTS is an extremely portable, 115 or 230 V, single-phase machine
that provides outstanding results for GTAW (TIG) and Stick welding, and is able to use
cellulosic 6010 electrodes with ease. Features include:
• A fixed hot start function, which allows the operator to easily strike an arc without the
electrode sticking to the plate.
• Fixed arc force, which permits deeper penetration into the plate without the electrode
• The Lift Arc TIG, which gives the welder the ability to lift the tungsten, eliminating the
risk of depositing tungsten into the plate.
• A carrying case, which features locking clips with easy carrying handle and includes a
quick-reference guide inside.
<< www.esabna.com; 800-ESAB123>>
Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) continues to rapidly expand its
hand tool offering with the introduction of several new locking tools that dramatically increase productivity for the user.
Featuring a patent pending Torque Lock adjustment system, the
new Milwaukee Locking Pliers and Locking C-Clamps deliver an
innovative solution for adjusting the size of the gripping jaws
while secured to material. This gives the user the ability to produce maximum locking force with a much faster and controlled
set up. Each tool also features:
• Hardened jaws for more gripping power on jobsite material.
• A chrome plated forged alloy steel construction for maximum
durability and rust protection.
• A traditional release lever design, which provides further jobsite
functionality and convenience for increased productivity.
<< www.milwaukeetool.com; 800-SAWDUST>>