OIL-GLO™ Fluorescent Leak Detection Dyes
The fast and easy way to find leaks in oil-based industrial systems!
Work in any enclosed system where petroleum- or synthetic-based lubricants and
fluids are used. Ideal for hydraulic leaks! Available in seven distinct colors
to distinguish between different leaking fluid systems.
ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
To learn more,
scan QR code, call 1-800-274-8888
or visit www.spectroline.com
• User Friendly — Just add a small amount of dye to the system and let
it circulate. All leaks will glow brightly when scanned with a high-intensity
Spectroline® leak detection lamp.
• Versatile — Allow inspection of an entire system under virtually all operating
conditions. Pinpoint the smallest, most elusive leaks – even multiple and
• Cost Effective — Highly concentrated. Contain more active ingredients per
dose than competitive dyes.
• Highest Quality — All OIL-GLO™ dyes are filtered down to 2 microns.
• NSF Certified — Registered to meet food-grade processing requirements for
category codes HTX- 2 and HX- 2.
• Several Sizes — Choose from 8 oz (237 ml), pint (473 ml) or quart (946 ml)
bottles, as well one gallon ( 3. 8 L) containers. Larger sizes also available.
Since November 1st, 2013, NetPlus Alliance, a buying & market-
ing group for industrial and contractor supplies distributors, has
welcomed 11 new members:
• Acme United Corporation is a leading worldwide supplier of
innovative branded cutting, measuring and safety products in the
school, home, office, hardware, and industrial markets.
• Fall Tech is a leading manufacturer of fall protection products
built for all industries where workers are
exposed to falls from elevation.
• Kennedy Manufacturing is an industry
leader in steel tool chests, roller cabinets,
stationary and mobile workbenches, modular storage cabinets, and tool storage for
the NC/CNC machining world.
• NXGEN Payment Services is a leading
provider of credit card processing services
and comprehensive merchant payment
• American Bolt Corporation has been
distributing fasteners since 1962, with a
focus on giving customers exceptional
service by maintaining a large inventory of
standard and non-standard hardware.
• Evansville Bolt & Nut is a wholesale
and retail distributor of construction and
industrial supplies with its headquarters in
• SCI Corporation is a distributor of OEM
components, MROP products, and On-Site
Inventory Management Services to a wide
range of markets and customers.
• SourceHub LLC has been distributing
MRO/industrial supplies since 2007, with
a focus on giving customers exceptional
service by maintaining a large and diverse
supplier base covering all sectors.
• YRC Freight is a leader in 2-5 day LTL
(less-than-truckload) shipping with comprehensive service throughout North America.
Solutions for NetPlus distributors include a
full suite of standard, guaranteed, expedited, cross-border, exhibit, truckload, and
• Tractel, Inc. provides material handling
and lifting, load measurement, suspended
working platforms, and fall arrest safety
equipment in over 120 countries through
a network of over 8,000 industrial distributors.
• Industries for the Blind, Inc. is a
distributor with more than 80% of its
direct workforce being visually impaired
or legally blind. Through the use of adaptive technologies, blind
employees work in roles from manufacturing to IT and inside sales
For more information, please visit www.netplusalliance.com.